Women As Game Changers Conference: “Creating a New Game” with Nell Newman
Friday, October 14th, 8:30am-5:30pm
- Organic breakfast with Nell Newman and networking with women game changers
- Set your intention for the conference
- Presentation by Carolyn Parrs, founder of Women Of Green and Women As Game Changers Summit
- Panel Presentation (To see speakers, go to www.womenasgamechangers.com)
- Organic networking lunch
- Interactive Generative Business Process for all participants: This is a model for the new Game-changing entrepreneur or leader. It begins by identifying the “game-changing idea” that you are or plan on pursuing. Through individual and collaborative group processes, you will discover your strengths and your current challenges or blocks that can derail your success. This dynamic process results in identifying specific strategies, solutions and/or practical next steps in order to advance your idea to the next level.
- Presentation by Carolyn Parrs and Devi Record on how to connect and continue the work presented at conference
- Closing Ceremony with Consuelo Luz
- Wine Reception (5:30pm – 6:30pm)
When: October 13th-14th.
What: Nell Newman, the daughter of actors Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward, and Creator & Co-founder of Newman’s Own Organics: The Second Generation, will be apart of our Fall event: “An Evening with Nell Newman” on Thursday, October 13th at 7pm at the Santa Fe Convention Center, after the The Mayor’s Sustainability Awards at 5:30pm along with the “Women as Game Changers” Conference.
A tasty tale for kids of all ages.
15% of profits go to children’s and environmental charities.
Women of Green is TURNING UP THE VOLUME of the feminine voice on the planet in order to create the world we know is possible.