Take advantage of this interview while it’s available for a full 48 hours. Don’t miss it!
Have you ever wanted to step out of your comfort zone, but not known how? In this week’s must see interview, Sue Stockdale addresses the challenges a business woman faces and how to overcome such adversity. Click on the link below to gain valuable insight on overcoming obstacles, taking risks, and how to be an overall success.
The Necessity of Stepping Out of your Comfort Zone and Taking Risks
In this video, Sue Stockdale will talk about what it takes to step out of your comfort zone. This will help you to reflect on how your attitude to risk impacts on your role in business. You will hear about different strategies you can use to push your boundaries in order to embrace new ideas and challenges. As a result, you will leave the webinar feeling more positive, energized and committed to taking action.
- What it means to be a game changer and how to see the impossible as reality
- Understanding how to push yourself beyond your fears and outside the comfortable security of your everyday life and work
- The value of adventure and the unknown, how such ideologies translate into a business setting
- Why women need to have confidence in their existing abilities and must recognize what makes them great
- Taking the “next step” and how to translate your adventures into corporate careers
- The value of simplicity and avoiding materialistic ideals in order to reconnect with the environment.
Sue’s Free Gift to You Upon Joining the Summit!
Exclusive access to a chapter in Sue’s new book, on how to understand the propensity for risk taking.
Sue Stockdale is an international motivational speaker, whose achievements in business and adventure have inspired 1000’s of leaders worldwide to step out of their comfort zone and achieve extraordinary results. She is the first British woman to ski to the Magnetic North Pole, has represented Scotland in athletics and was recognized by HM The Queen as a Pioneer to the Nation. Sue now works as an executive coach, facilitator and leadership development specialist with corporate, not for profit and public sector organisations worldwide.
Using thought-provoking anecdotes, Sue speaks from the heart with passion and authenticity. She is author of eight business books on subjects related to leadership, change, personality and risk.
What are Your Takeaways? Share them using the hashtag #womenasgamechangers here:
- Facebook: Women Of Green and US Green Chamber of Commerce
- Twitter: @womenofgreen @usgreenchamber @
- Join our Facebook group: Women Leaders in Green Business, Women as Game Changers
Come to Women As Game Changers: A Living Lab: Santa Fe, New Mexico, October 13-15, 2016
Amplify the Game-changer within and come to our “Women As Game Changers” Living Lab with Nell Newman of Newman’s Own Organics and other amazing game-changing women. This 2-day immersive, interactive and creative laboratory where you will roll up your sleeves and take a deep dive into your life’s work with some of the world’s most progressive, game-changing women.
Special Pricing for Summit-goers till June 1st: HALF OFF LIVING LAB PRICE!
Contact Carolyn Parrs at email@example.com for a free strategy session to activate the game-changer in you. Put “Women As Game Changers” in the
- social entrepreneurs & enterprises
- green businesses
- sustainable brands
- health & wellness
- socially-focused organizations and projects
This Summit is Produced By