Take full advantage of this interview while it’s available for 48 hours.
Have you ever wanted to learn how to make the world a better place, one investment at a time? In our interview with Christina, she shares her unique perspective of building a firm in an emerging field and the challenges that have inevitably come with it. In a true game-changing fashion, Christina has developed Madeira Global’s organizational vision, overarching strategy and implementation, and you will leave feeling more empowered than ever.
An Innovator in an Emerging Field
Drawing on her experience investing in the U.S., European, Asian and African markets, Christina Alfonso is paving the way for investments that align financial return with social return. With her goals set high on paving a new way forward in the 21st century of impact investing, one that goes beyond the traditional philanthropy, Christina aims for the triple bottom line in all that she does to ultimately drive positive, lasting change for clients and the planet. This is a must watch interview!
Ms. Alfonso’s leadership role in the field of data analytics in impact investing has been highlighted in distinguished financial publications including Barron’s, The Wall Street Journal, Worth and LEADERS Magazine. She has been a featured speaker at the Concordia Summit, the Worth Wealth Summit and academic conferences hosted by the Harvard Kennedy School, among many others. She is an active member of the Milken Institute Young Leaders Circle and a member of the Women’s Forum, serving as co-chair of the WF New York Chapter.
- What it means to be an innovator in an emerging field
- Why it’s important to become very comfortable with risk-taking – being able to look at existing challenges with fresh eyes and also becoming very comfortable with what you don’t know
- What business comes down to at the end of the day – people and how to marry a new understanding of what impact truly means with social return
- The value of not taking yourself or your subject too seriously – if it is truly your life’s work, you have to be patient with yourself and allow the process to be refined.
About Christina Alfonso
Christina Alfonso is the CEO and co-founder of Madeira Global, a leading advisory and analytics firm serving asset managers in the field of ESG (environmental, social, and governance) research and reporting. An innovator in the growing field of advisory services that pertain specifically to impact and social responsibility, Christina is the epitome of a game-changer in the 21st century .
What are Your Takeaways? Share them using the hashtag #womenasgamechangers here:
- Facebook: Women Of Green, US Green Chamber of Commerce
- Twitter: @womenofgreen @usgreenchamber @ @
- Join our Facebook group: Women Leaders in Green Business, Women as Game Changers
Come to Women As Game Changers: A Living Lab: Santa Fe, New Mexico, October 13-15, 2016
Amplify the Game-changer within and come to our “Women As Game Changers” Living Lab with Nell Newman of Newman’s Own Organics and other amazing game-changing women. This 2-day immersive, interactive and creative laboratory where you will roll up your sleeves and take a deep dive into your life’s work with some of the world’s most progressive, game-changing women.
Special Pricing for Summit-goers till June 1st: HALF OFF LIVING LAB PRICE!
Contact Carolyn Parrs at email@example.com for a free strategy session to activate the game-changer in you. Put “Women As Game Changers” in the
- social entrepreneurs & enterprises
- green businesses
- sustainable brands
- health & wellness
- socially-focused organizations and projects
This Summit is Produced By