Take full advantage of this insightful interview while it’s available for a full 48 hours.
Successful game changers know how to build and nurture their tribe. This interview with internet marketing consultant, Lorna Li, is jam packed with tips on how to do just that. From finding your right audience to generating desired customer content, Lorna will show you how to take your game to a whole new level through internet marketing.
Building Your Tribe
Lorna Li is a digital nomad, independent from any specific place and able to move around the world while maintaining her online business as a solo-entrepreneur. In this interview, Lorna shares the places around the world that attract digital nomads and how you can become financially sound with an online business. She dives into the first and most important step in growing your cliental which is to learn where they are: Facebook, Google search, Joint venture partners, and more.
- First step to finding and growing your tribe and network is to understand where online your potential clients are active and looking for your product already.
- Once you find people interested in what you have to offer, provide them with opportunities such as a free gift, to get to know you and your work.
- If you are serious about being an entrepreneur, seek mentorship and understand you will face many challenges which you can overcome with time and effort.
Lorna’s Free Gift for You upon Registering for the Summit!
The Lead Magnet Generator: How to create an Irresistible Lead Magnet (way of attracting clientele) in 5 Easy Steps.
Lorna Li is an internet marketing consultant and visionary business coach to sustainable brands, social ventures and transformational entrepreneurs, helping clients increase their online visibility and attract more traffic, leads and sales. For the past 3 years Lorna has built her business as a digital nomad, living in Thailand, Bali, Mexico, Brazil and Costa Rica, without ever having to hustle for local business or round up potential clients at networking events. The secret to her success is building a powerful online platform that attracts ideal prospects and clients 24/7.
What are Your Takeaways? Share them using the hashtag #womenasgamechangers here:
- Facebook: Women Of Green, US Green Chamber of Commerce and Lorna Li
- Twitter: @womenofgreen @usgreenchamber @lornali
- Join our Facebook group: Women Leaders in Green Business, Women as Game Changers
Come to Women As Game Changers: A Living Lab: Santa Fe, New Mexico, October 13-15, 2016
Amplify the Game-changer within and come to our “Women As Game Changers” Living Lab with Nell Newman of Newman’s Own Organics and other amazing game-changing women. This 2-day immersive, interactive and creative laboratory where you will roll up your sleeves and take a deep dive into your life’s work with some of the world’s most progressive, game-changing women.
Special Pricing for Summit-goers till June 1st: HALF OFF LIVING LAB PRICE!
Contact Carolyn Parrs at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free strategy session to activate the game-changer in you. Put “Women As Game Changers” in the
- social entrepreneurs & enterprises
- green businesses
- sustainable brands
- health & wellness
- socially-focused organizations and projects
This Summit is Produced By