Take full advantage of this enlightening interview while it’s available for a full 48 hours.
Joanna Hartcourt-Smith is mind-altering. During the 70s, she fell in love and married Dr. Timothy Leary, the American psychologist and philosopher that advocated the exploration of the therapeutic potential of psychedelic drugs under controlled conditions. While Timothy Leary was in jail, Joanne helped him write, publish and distribute six books. Their love affair and message together was a game changer in its time.
In this interview, Joanna Hartcourt-Smitt brings to light how living in love and caring deeply about the relationships we have with others, carries us towards an intimacy with the planet. This is what she believes brings equality, balance and sustainability. Take some time and sit with Joanna as she inspires you to love yourself and the world in a new, profound way.
The Mind-altering Joanna Hartcourt-Smith
Joanna Hartcourt-Smith grew up in a European, aristocratic family feeling deeply the need to seek out a tribe that she felt connected to on a grander level. In her time with Timothy Leary, she learned much about the choice we have in how we live our lives and in letting go of the patterns we hold on to that don’t serve us. This experience is what she calls “ego-death” and a birthing of a life full of love. Joanna talks about her transformation from relating to others by enacting power over them to relating through love and kindness.
- Game changing is not about power over people, it’s about relationship and deeply listening to others and understanding who they are.
- Respect and love your own pain. It will help you evolve into your authentic self.
- Listen and care deeply about the people you are in relationship with.
- It takes ten years to get good at something so put the time into building yourself and that “something” you want to bring to the world.
Joanna’s Free Gift for You upon Registering for the Summit!
Private access to a 10-minute interview with a surprise guest chosen by Joanna specifically for the participants of the “Women as Game Changers” summit.
Joanna Hartcourt-Smith is the creator of the online podcast Future Primitive and author of the memoir “Tripping the Bardo with Timothy Leary”. Joanna is featured in Gay Dillingham’s movie “Dying to Know” , a documentary about Leary and Ram Dass’ lifelong exploration and friendship.
What are Your Takeaways? Share them using the hashtag #womenasgamechangers here:
- Facebook: Women Of Green, US Green Chamber of Commerce, Future Primitive and Joanna Hartcourt-Smith
- Twitter: @womenofgreen @usgreenchamber
- Join our Facebook group: Women Leaders in Green Business, Women as Game Changers
Come to Women As Game Changers: A Living Lab: Santa Fe, New Mexico, October 13-15, 2016
Amplify the Game-changer within and come to our “Women As Game Changers” Living Lab with Nell Newman of Newman’s Own Organics and other amazing game-changing women. This 2-day immersive, interactive and creative laboratory where you will roll up your sleeves and take a deep dive into your life’s work with some of the world’s most progressive, game-changing women.
Special Pricing for Summit-goers till June 1st: HALF OFF LIVING LAB PRICE!
Contact Carolyn Parrs at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free strategy session to activate the game-changer in you. Put “Women As Game Changers” in the
- social entrepreneurs & enterprises
- green businesses
- sustainable brands
- health & wellness
- socially-focused organizations and projects
This Summit is Produced By