Take full advantage of this interview for 48 hours.
How do you engage and motivate a global audience of a million followers each week? Learn the tricks of the trade by Shana DeClercq, who is the voice for “The Story of Stuff”. If you aspire to get your message out to a large audience and keep them engaged, you do not want to miss this interview!
From Trash to Treasure: Inspiring Others With Your Own Ideas
In 2015, The Story of Stuff celebrated its first national legislative win against microbeads and aims in 2016 to revolutionize the entire bottled water industry. Shana reaches 1 million people per week and inspires them to make a change to build a more sustainable world while becoming a powerful agent of change themselves.
In this interview with Shana, you will become inspired by her ability to take a dirty topic and transform the conversation to one that is empowering and motivating. She will share her secrets to inspiring others about their own abilities to become an agent of change in the world and explain the reward of witnessing the impacts she has made in the community around her.
- How to get people into “problem-solving mode” and get fired up to make change
- The national successes The Story of Stuff Project has achieved and how an everyday woman has the ability to make such large changes through an online presence
- The characteristics of a “game changer” and how these attributes manifest in one’s work
- Unique characteristics women can bring to the table and our unique strengths
- Asking yourself how to express your sense of purpose in your own work
Shana’s Free Gift for You upon Registering for the Summit!
- Guide: How to Reach a Million People a Week on Facebook Keep them Coming Back for More!
- The Good Stuff! Get a treat for your inbox: a roundup of what’s working in the world from The Story of Stuff Project. This totally free update brightens your day about once every couple weeks. Sign up for The Good Stuff
Shana DeClercq serves as the Community Engagement Manager for The Story of Stuff Program, which is a rapidly growing movement dedicated to changing the cultural conversation about materialism, landfill waste, and the culture around the entire process. Shana oversees the digital channels that serve to spread the message of The Story of Stuff and empowers ordinary people to raise their voices, rally their friends, and change the “stuff” game.
What are Your Takeaways? Share them using the hashtag #womenasgamechangers here:
- Facebook: Women Of Green, US Green Chamber of Commerce and The Story of Stuff Project
- Twitter: @womenofgreen @usgreenchamber @
- Join our Facebook group: Women Leaders in Green Business, Women as Game Changers
Come to Women As Game Changers: A Living Lab: Santa Fe, New Mexico, October 13-15, 2016
Amplify the Game-changer within and come to our “Women As Game Changers” Living Lab with Nell Newman of Newman’s Own Organics and other amazing game-changing women. This 2-day immersive, interactive and creative laboratory where you will roll up your sleeves and take a deep dive into your life’s work with some of the world’s most progressive, game-changing women.
Special Pricing for Summit-goers till June 1st: HALF OFF LIVING LAB PRICE!
Contact Carolyn Parrs at email@example.com for a free strategy session to activate the game-changer in you. Put “Women As Game Changers” in the
- social entrepreneurs & enterprises
- green businesses
- sustainable brands
- health & wellness
- socially-focused organizations and projects
This Summit is Produced By