Enjoy and take advantage of this interview for a full 48 hours. Don’t miss it!
So often women start businesses or organizations to solve some of the intense social or environmental problems. That couldn’t be truer for Kim Grustas. Her company, Good For Your Girls Skin Care, was born to teach and guide girls at a crucial age to respect their bodies and make safer choices. If you want to see a confident and committed game changer in action, watch Kim. She’s contagious.
Teach Our Children Well
Kim describes herself as a tenacious, tuned-in game changer. In this interview, she talks about the innate qualities women have of tapping into their intuitive nature. She also shares about the necessity of connecting back to why she is doing the work and who she is impacting by her efforts when facing the daily difficulties of working for change. In the process, she finds that being honest with herself is the true key.
Kim founded Good For You Girls to bring about alternative skin and body care products that are healthy, chemical free. Her mission: To support girls in honoring their bodies and their rite of passage into young womanhood.
- Work with passion. Be present in the now and anticipate the future.
- Research and knowledge can bring a game changer to another level.
- An essential practice in business or organizational development is to “check back with yourself” by visiting existing feelings and apprehensions through your intuition.
- Find a way to have financial support before moving further with a business or project.
Kim’s Free Gift for You upon Registering for the Summit!
A free lip balm and 25% off any Good For You Girls products.
Kim Grustas is the Founder and Owner of Good For You Girls Natural Skin Care – inspiring moms to protect what’s most precious – our girls. For more than 15 years, Kim has been instrumental in the growth of some of the country’s largest nutrition and supplement companies as a graphic designer, creative consultant and marketing adviser. Kim has lived and breathed the natural products industry, for more than 15 years. Most recently, she’s owned and operated an advertising and design agency in Connecticut, working exclusively with companies, which have made a commitment to natural products and services.
What are Your Takeaways? Share them using the hashtag #womenasgamechangers here:
- Facebook: Women Of Green, US Green Chamber of Commerce and Good For You Girls
- Twitter: @womenofgreen @usgreenchamber @goodforyougirls
- Join our Facebook group: Women Leaders in Green Business, Women as Game Changers
Come to Women As Game Changers: A Living Lab: Santa Fe, New Mexico, October 13-15, 2016
Amplify the Game-changer within and come to our “Women As Game Changers” Living Lab with Nell Newman of Newman’s Own Organics and other amazing game-changing women. This 2-day immersive, interactive and creative laboratory where you will roll up your sleeves and take a deep dive into your life’s work with some of the world’s most progressive, game-changing women.
Special Pricing for Summit-goers till June 1st: HALF OFF LIVING LAB PRICE!
Contact Carolyn Parrs at email@example.com for a free strategy session to activate the game-changer in you. Put “Women As Game Changers” in the
- social entrepreneurs & enterprises
- green businesses
- sustainable brands
- health & wellness
- socially-focused organizations and projects
This Summit is Produced By