Take full advantage of this interview while it’s available for 48 hours.
How do you know that you have an idea that will change the world? Mitch Hedlund has been recognized for not one, but two ideas that will dramatically change the world we live in. Learn more about her ideas, the recognition she received and her strategies in coming up with new innovative global changing solutions This is a must watch for the game changer in YOU!
Turning your Passion into a Game Changing Idea
New York times has called this movement “one of the top environmental fixes taking root today”. In addition, the ASHOKA foundation, an organization that highlights social entrepreneurship and awards those individuals forming solutions to global problems that call out to them individually, has granted Mitch on two separate occasions for her accomplishments in the environmental movement and her ability to step-up and become a national game changer.
In this interview, Mitch will share with us the problem she identified within the recycling industry and what she has done to combat this issue nationally as well as her honor as an ASHOKA fellow. This interview will you will learn from Mitch how your thought process and internal super powers will help you combat the issues you see around you and become a game changer for your own community.
- The “Recycling Placebo Effect” and the reality of the recycling industry
- How do you know that you have a global changing idea
- How your daily thought process and routine develops your own global changing ideas
- How personal experiences prepare you for your future career
- Women in leadership and the change in culture, peace, equality, and thriving economies because of that
- Importance of women embracing their passions
Mitch’s Free Gift for You upon Registering for the Summit!
A Recycling toolkit to implement in your business, home, school, city or state.
Mitch Hedlund is the founder and executive director of Recycle Across America, a 501 (c) non-profit dedicated to simplifying the act of recycling with the goal that the general public will be able to recycle more and recycle right.
What are Your Takeaways? Share them using the hashtag #womenasgamechangers here:
- Facebook: Women Of Green, US Green Chamber of Commerce and Recycle Across America
- Twitter: @womenofgreen @usgreenchamber @
- Join our Facebook group: Women Leaders in Green Business, Women as Game Changers
Come to Women As Game Changers: A Living Lab: Santa Fe, New Mexico, October 13-15, 2016
Amplify the Game-changer within and come to our “Women As Game Changers” Living Lab with Nell Newman of Newman’s Own Organics and other amazing game-changing women. This 2-day immersive, interactive and creative laboratory where you will roll up your sleeves and take a deep dive into your life’s work with some of the world’s most progressive, game-changing women.
Special Pricing for Summit-goers till June 1st: HALF OFF LIVING LAB PRICE!
Contact Carolyn Parrs at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free strategy session to activate the game-changer in you. Put “Women As Game Changers” in the
- social entrepreneurs & enterprises
- green businesses
- sustainable brands
- health & wellness
- socially-focused organizations and projects
This Summit is Produced By