This interview will be available for 48 hours. Take full advantage and check it out now!
Want to be a successful game-changer? Then let go. That’s business coach, Tommi Wolfe’s big message in this interview. “Every single time you have a breakthrough, you will let go of something and you will sharpen your focus on something else,” she says. So what do you need to let go of, game-changer?
Want to Be a Successful game-changer? Then Let Go.
Tommi Wolfe is a start-up expert and business coach for other business coaches. With many years in the business world, she shares insights for how to face risk carefully, create sustained forward momentum in growing a business and how to successfully move passed hardship. In the process of developing her own business, Tommi was faced with the challenge of breaking through a perceived barrier and becoming the CEO of her business while letting go of doing the coaching work she had done for many years. What she has found out? The letting go comes first.
In her own life, Tommi sees great value in living courageously and accomplishing her dreams, in hopes of reaching the end of her life with no regrets. She brings this tenacity and presence to the work she does daily, inspiring others to live courageous, impactful lives as well.
- Entrepreneurs and game changers dig deep, look for constant improvement and growth and have their passion engines dialed up to “high”.
- There will always be challenges and hardships along the path, and at times, severe growing pains. To ease through the transitions, connect back to one’s desire for working towards the greater good.
- Letting go of attachments to a way of doing something or one thing, allows you to rise up and make space for needed change and grow further as a business.
- You don’t have to reinvent the wheel. Learn from others by finding and connecting to mentors and coaches instead of working in isolation.
Tommi’s Free Gift for You upon Registering for the Summit!
Free ebook “7 Stumbling Blocks That Keep Solopreneurs Stuck in 5 Figures”
There are 7 big stumbling blocks that prevent most entrepreneurs from making it to 6 figures. Luckily for you they are predictable and avoidable, but you must know about them! I have seen business owners face the same 7 obstacles again and again. These are not small hurdles, mind you. Each one of them is big enough to stop a business’s success in its tracks! These errors frustrate me because they are insidious, widespread and largely unknown. Plus they are likely costing you a lot of money, not to mention the joy and success you are losing as the years go by! I want you to know there are solid techniques to bypass every single one of these 7 stumbling blocks. So I want to share them with you in this free report, just in case you are encountering these problems too.
Tommi Wolfe is the founder of Top 6 Business Coach and known as the Business Coach’s Business Coach. She partners with promising business coaches to fast track their coaching practice within 5 years in a year or less. Her business coaching rock stars enjoy mature, lucrative coaching businesses, abundant earnings for the coaches and most importantly, have time for a passionate and well-lived life.
What are Your Takeaways? Share them using the hashtag #womenasgamechangers here:
- Facebook: Women Of Green, US Green Chamber of Commerce and Tommi Wolfe – The Business Coach Launcher
- Twitter: @womenofgreen @usgreenchamber @Tommi_Wolfe
- Join our Facebook group: Women Leaders in Green Business, Women as Game Changers
Come to Women As Game Changers: A Living Lab: Santa Fe, New Mexico, October 13-15, 2016
Amplify the Game-changer within and come to our “Women As Game Changers” Living Lab with Nell Newman of Newman’s Own Organics and other amazing game-changing women. This 2-day immersive, interactive and creative laboratory where you will roll up your sleeves and take a deep dive into your life’s work with some of the world’s most progressive, game-changing women.
Special Pricing for Summit-goers till June 1st: HALF OFF LIVING LAB PRICE!
Contact Carolyn Parrs at email@example.com for a free strategy session to activate the game-changer in you. Put “Women As Game Changers” in the
- social entrepreneurs & enterprises
- green businesses
- sustainable brands
- health & wellness
- socially-focused organizations and projects
This Summit is Produced By