Enjoy this interview for a full 48 hours. Take advantage and watch it now!
The most powerful game changer is the one driven by what they love. Organic agriculture is Nell Newman’s – and the seed that started Newman’s Own Organics: The Second Generation with her dad, actor Paul Newman. In this interview, she reveals how it all started with a sneaky Thanksgiving family dinner made with organic ingredients. The result: Over $50 million donated to charity by Newman’s Own Organics while Nell was at the helm. Now that’s game-changing power!
An Exclusive Interview with Nell Newman of Newman’s Own Organics: The Second Generation
Nell was steeped in a family that fostered a deep interest in food and the environment. Growing up, she saw the connections between certain methods of agriculture and their negative environmental impacts, leading her to a career in reshaping how we produce food so that it doesn’t harm wildlife, ecosystems and people. This innate understanding and passion, gave birth to Newman’s Own Organics: The Second Generation. Today her love for organic agriculture and permaculture continues to bud new ideas and expressions in this arena. We can hardly wait to see what’s next!
- A game changer is someone who has a vision they persevere with, making it a reality.
- To create an environmentally conscious business or a new way of doing business that takes into account the Planet, People and Profit, you begin by standing strong in your vision.
- Do what you love in life instead of what makes others happy.
- Seek out mentors and those who have gone before you in your area of interest, and foster a relationship with them. Find your support system.
Nell Newman is the daughter of actors Paul Newman & Joanne Woodward and co-founded Newman’s Own® Organics: The Second Generation® with her father in 1993. For the past 21 years Nell has been a featured speaker and panelist presenting her philosophy on the world’s need for organic agriculture.
What are Your Takeaways? Share them using the hashtag #womenasgamechangers here:
- Facebook: Women Of Green, US Green Chamber of Commerce and Nell Newman
- Twitter: @womenofgreen @usgreenchamber
- Join our Facebook group: Women Leaders in Green Business, Women as Game Changers
Come to Women As Game Changers: A Living Lab: Santa Fe, New Mexico, October 13-15, 2016
Amplify the Game-changer within and come to our “Women As Game Changers” Living Lab with Nell Newman of Newman’s Own Organics and other amazing game-changing women. This 2-day immersive, interactive and creative laboratory where you will roll up your sleeves and take a deep dive into your life’s work with some of the world’s most progressive, game-changing women.
Special Pricing for Summit-goers till June 1st: HALF OFF LIVING LAB PRICE!
Contact Carolyn Parrs at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free strategy session to activate the game-changer in you. Put “Women As Game Changers” in the
- social entrepreneurs & enterprises
- green businesses
- sustainable brands
- health & wellness
- socially-focused organizations and projects
This Summit is Produced By