This interview will be available for you to watch for a full 48 hours.
Can business be a force for good? Instead of destroying our planet and its resources, can it actually heal it? Oh yeah! That’s what Kim Graham-Nye believes too. So over breakfast one day when she and her husband found out that 50 million disposable diapers end up in landfills every day, they did something about it. In a Big Way.
In this interview, Kim shares how she helped found gDiapers, a disposable diaper company with cradle-to-cradle diaper “inserts” that after use can be planted. Yes, planted and returned back to the earth. Now that’s a game changer.
Business As a Force For Good
Kim is a conscious, heart-centered powerhouse. She believes that her work is a journey of constant improvement, and that collective cooperation is the best tool for any business’s success. In order to find a lifestyle and work style that prevented burnout, she had to shift her perspective on what self-sustainability meant to her and how to make it a reality. In the end, she found the immense importance of building a sustainable life in order to truly have a sustainable business.
- Game changers are people who don’t accept the status quo.
- When an issue or problem has an impact on you that is unforgettable, activate the game changer in you and collaborate with others to find a solution.
- Find a tribe to support you in times when you are stepping into new territory.
- Meditate and focus on breathe to re-center yourself so you are better able to handle the complexities of the workplace and home life.
- Integrating practices and activities into your life that fill and nourish your soul is vital for your success in all aspects of life.
Kim’s Free Gift For You upon Registering for the Summit!
10% off from your entire purchase with the coupon code. Valid thru May 31st on gDiapers.com when you join the summit!
Kim Graham-Nye, named one of Fortunes 10 Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs in 2011, is the co-founder of gDiapers with her husband Jason. Their passion to disrupt the global diaper market is matched by their passion to do business differently From onsite childcare to bCorp certification, their aim is to use business as a force for good.
What are Your Takeaways? Share them using the hashtag #womenasgamechangers here:
- Facebook: Women Of Green, US Green Chamber of Commerce and gDiapers
- Twitter: @womenofgreen @usgreenchamber @gDiapers
- Join our Facebook group: Women Leaders in Green Business, Women as Game Changers
Come to Women As Game Changers: A Living Lab: Santa Fe, New Mexico, October 13-15, 2016
Amplify the Game-changer within and come to our “Women As Game Changers” Living Lab with Nell Newman of Newman’s Own Organics and other amazing game-changing women. This 2-day immersive, interactive and creative laboratory where you will roll up your sleeves and take a deep dive into your life’s work with some of the world’s most progressive, game-changing women.
Special Pricing for Summit-goers till June 1st: HALF OFF LIVING LAB PRICE!
Contact Carolyn Parrs at email@example.com for a free strategy session to activate the game-changer in you. Put “Women As Game Changers” in the
- social entrepreneurs & enterprises
- green businesses
- sustainable brands
- health & wellness
- socially-focused organizations and projects
This Summit is Produced By