This interview will be available for you to watch for a full 48 hours.
As a game-changer, what you say is as important as what you do. Learn how to speak the story that is alive in you with confidence and connection. Gail Larsen will show you how. “We could have the best idea in the world but if we can’t communicate it in a way where people really connect to it emotionally, nothing happens. We don’t do all this work creating a great idea without really wanting to inspire some change,” says Gail in our interview with her. Get a pen and paper out. You are going to want to take notes.
What Story is Alive in You?
Gail works with game changers from around the world, assisting them in uncovering and expressing their unique gifts to the greater world. She supports clients through workshops and life immersions in reflecting on who they are NOW, outside of the “jetlag of life” with a fresh set of eyes, and by nurturing the process of realization and understanding of their truth. With the framework structure of a story board for a talk, Gail pushes clients to see what story is alive in the moment so that what comes up is distinct and original, allowing a clear, unscripted message to be shared. This process brings true spirit and presence to life and as Gail says, “we can then be present with an audience and really show up, seeing what’s being asked in the moment along with what we have already prepared.”
Gail has worked with such powerful game changers as Elizabeth Lindsey, first woman National Geographic explorer, working to preserve the knowledge of indigenous elders around the world. With the mentorship of Gail, Elizabeth championed a call of present action and inspired attendees when speaking on the main stage at the 2010 Bioneers Conference.
- Game changers are “holy fools, stepping outside of convention and expectation to do what their soul is asking them to be, no matter what.” Join the holy fools challenge!
- For women today it is time to stand out by learning to trust in who we are and our message and remember that there is no right formula for promoting our visions and ideas.
- When you understand your gift and connect to the message that shows it matters, you can more easily put fear behind you and let that energy give you power.
- By connecting with your truth and message, you can share in one minute what the core is of your idea, vision, dream, or project to inspire others.
- Set up the environment and introduction of your talk so it works for you and grows your confidence.
Gail’s Free Gift for You upon Registering for the Summit!
Six Radical Truths to Transform Your Speaking.
Gail Larsen is the founder of Real Speaking® and the award-winning author of Transformational Speaking: If You Want to Change the World, Tell a Better Story. Her work has been described by Fast Companyas “transforming your relationship to your voice via the deepest stirrings of your soul.” An SBA award-winning entrepreneur and catalyst for life-affirming ventures, her original approach to communication draws from her own journey as a previously reluctant speaker, her respect for indigenous wisdom, twenty-five years in the world of speaking, and wide experience in business and association management.
What are Your Takeaways? Share them using the hashtag #womenasgamechangers here:
- Facebook: Women Of Green, US Green Chamber of Commerce and Transformational Speaking
- Twitter: @womenofgreen @usgreenchamber @gaillarsen
- Join our Facebook group: Women Leaders in Green Business
Come to Women As Game Changers: A Living Lab: Santa Fe, New Mexico, October 13-15, 2016
Amplify the Game-changer within and come to our “Women As Game Changers” Living Lab with Nell Newman of Newman’s Own Organics and other amazing game-changing women. This 2-day immersive, interactive and creative laboratory where you will roll up your sleeves and take a deep dive into your life’s work with some of the world’s most progressive, game-changing women.
Special Pricing for Summit-goers till June 1st: HALF OFF LIVING LAB PRICE!
Contact Carolyn Parrs at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free strategy session to activate the game-changer in you. Put “Women As Game Changers” in the
- social entrepreneurs & enterprises
- green businesses
- sustainable brands
- health & wellness
- socially-focused organizations and projects
This Summit is Produced By