This lively interview will be available for you to watch for a full 48 hours. Don’t miss it!
Lori Hanau is the Founder and Principal of Global Round Table Leadership (GRTL), a consultancy with a vision for a thriving, resilient world in which individuals, businesses and communities come together through the best of our humanity for the good of the whole. Lori fosters group vitality through her advising, facilitation and co-creative practices, including GRTL’s Shared Leadership Framework. She is dedicated to guiding groups and individuals on their journeys to new heights of empowerment and accountability.
Learning from Leaders that Integrate Humanity in Every Aspect of Their Business
Lori Hanau founded GRTL when she realized that a shift away from the dominant cultural paradigm of production over people, roles over relationships and separation over systems thinking needed to occur. In our interview with her, she shares her story of how her father’s way of leading and the lack of this style in other organizational settings, inspired her commitment to support the flourishing of people and organizations.
“I learned so much about corporate culture through working with my father. He was such a rare leader because of the way he led with his humanity and completely honored every person as equals within the organization even though we were in a hierarchy and we all had our specific roles,” Lori shares. It is by focusing on the humanity of each individual that Lori helps foster group vitality and truly change how organizations lead.
- There is a way that women innately carry friendships, and therefore collaborations, that make them effective game-changers.
- It is important to reflect on your strengths and talents and not lose sight of your gifts. It is when you completely embrace them that true game-changing occurs.
- Lead with your humanity — we often see the role of another person in a way that can make us feel larger or smaller. Always remember that a person is a human first and foremost.
- It is vital that you become comfortable with being uncomfortable for it is this that leads to transformation.
What are Your Takeaways? Share them using the hashtag #womenasgamechangers here:
- Facebook: Women Of Green, US Green Chamber of Commerce and Global Round Table Leadership
- Twitter: @womenofgreen @usgreenchamber @
- Join our Facebook group: Women Leaders in Green Business
Lori’s Free Gift for you:
The Courage to be True, an essay by Lori , along with other resources.
Come to Women As Game Changers: A Living Lab: Santa Fe, New Mexico, October 13-15, 2016
Amplify the Game-changer within and come to our “Women As Game Changers” Living Lab with Nell Newman of Newman’s Own Organics and other amazing game-changing women. This 2-day immersive, interactive and creative laboratory where you will roll up your sleeves and take a deep dive into your life’s work with some of the world’s most progressive, game-changing women.
Special Pricing for Summit-goers till June 1st: HALF OFF LIVING LAB PRICE!
Contact Carolyn Parrs at email@example.com for a free strategy session to activate the game-changer in you. Put “Women As Game Changers” in the email subject line and she’ll help you uncover and amplify the game changer within.
- social entrepreneurs & enterprises
- green businesses
- sustainable brands
- health & wellness
- socially-focused organizations and projects
This Summit is Produced By