For 48 hours you can view this insightful interview. Check it out now!
Partnering with her clients, Sue Thompson empowers people to master money so that they can truly build the kind of business they desire and at the same time live the life they deserve. As a Virtual CFO, she and her team work with you to provide structure, training and consulting. Sue believes that money is a tool and it should work for you instead of you working for it.
Becoming the CEO of Your Own Finances
As a virtual CFO, Sue works with clients around the world, building relationships via video communication and utilizing the internet. Sue’s clients are impact entrepreneurs who share similar cycles of emotions that stem from past events and current narratives around financial management. For some its beliefs of inadequacy around a lack of needed knowledge, inability to bring a business or organization to another level, etc. and she supports them in moving past these stories while focusing on the end goal and generating funding streams.
- Game changers are people who have a huge heart with a big vision and values they want to transform into projects but need a vehicle to do so.
- Money can be a tool that can work for you once the emotion is pulled out and when we learn to manage money well, we can feel empowered.
- Some pitfalls for strong valued women seeking to actualize their vision are finding the capital to transform the vision into reality and learning how to manage money once begins to flow.
- When making financial decisions, we are reasoning with ourselves through filters and perspectives around money that may not be aligned with the best practices of financial management, having the potential to sabotage project goals.
- “Learning how to become the CEO of your own finances, depending on the numbers, will mean that you may become someone who is an investor,” and this requires having a solid foundation, knowing how you’re investing your time, energy and money.
What are Your Takeaways? Share them using the hashtag #womenasgamechangers here:
- Facebook: Women Of Green, US Green Chamber of Commerce and The Mastery of Money
- Twitter: @womenofgreen @usgreenchamber @st59901
- Join our Facebook group: Women Leaders in Green Business
Sue’s Free Gift for you!
10 Tips for Business Forecasting – Apply these tips, one at a time, and begin seeing your efforts pay off (literally)!
Come to Women As Game Changers: A Living Lab: Santa Fe, New Mexico, October 13-15, 2016
Amplify the Game-changer within and come to our “Women As Game Changers” Living Lab with Nell Newman of Newman’s Own Organics and other amazing game-changing women. This 2-day immersive, interactive and creative laboratory where you will roll up your sleeves and take a deep dive into your life’s work with some of the world’s most progressive, game-changing women.
Special Pricing for Summit-goers till June 1st: HALF OFF LIVING LAB PRICE!
Contact Carolyn Parrs at email@example.com for a free strategy session to activate the game-changer in you. Put “Women As Game Changers” in the email subject line and she’ll help you uncover and amplify the game changer within.
- social entrepreneurs & enterprises
- green businesses
- sustainable brands
- health & wellness
- socially-focused organizations and projects
This Summit is Produced By