Enjoy this inspiring interview during the full 48 hours it is available. Don’t miss it!
Natalie Isaacs is the founder and CEO of 1 Million Women, the movement of women and girls who take practical action to fight dangerous climate change by changing the way they live. Natalie is a pioneer in the gender and climate change arena in Australia and under her leadership 1 Million Women is now a movement of over 450,000 women and girls.
Creating a Movement Of Millions
Natalie shares her own story of awakening from a life as a cosmetics manufacturer, unaware of the issues of climate change, to a strong and focused vision of inspiring, educating and supporting women and girls to fight climate change. The first major step in her own life that propelled her vision: Reducing her electricity usage drastically by 20% and food waste by 80%.
Jazzed by the results of her own actions, she envisioned how the collective power of women could impact the disastrous effects of climate change. “That was really how I started 1 Million Women. I went from someone who was doing nothing on climate change to changing the way I lived.” Natalie wholeheartedly believes “women are the agents of change”. And she’s proving it everyday.
- Women have enormous power in making decisions that determine a family’s carbon footprint. Our potential for changing the game within the market place is game-changing.
- You can take individual action today on climate change even with little knowledge of it by utilizing 1 Million Women’s extremely accessible information and real tangible outcomes.
- Challenges are opportunities in disguise to help us grow to another profound level.
- Growing your love affair and relationship with nature and the earth is the foundation for everything we do that impacts the planet — good or bad.
- Take a good look at how you live from your household’s energy usage and food waste, culinary knowledge, understanding the food system, fashion and sustainability, transportation, happiness vs. consumption, etc.
What are Your Takeaways? Share them using the hashtag #womenasgamechangers here:
- Facebook: Women Of Green, US Green Chamber of Commerce and 1 Million Women
- Twitter: @womenofgreen @ @1millionwomen
- Join our Facebook group: Women Leaders in Green Business
Come to Women As Game Changers: A Living Lab: Santa Fe, New Mexico, October 13-15, 2016
Amplify the Game-changer within and come to our “Women As Game Changers” Living Lab with Nell Newman of Newman’s Own Organics and other amazing game-changing women. In this 2-day immersive, interactive and creative laboratory, you will roll up your sleeves and take a deep dive into your life’s work with some of the world’s most progressive, game-changing women.
Special Pricing for Summit-goers till June 1st: HALF OFF LIVING LAB PRICE!
Contact Carolyn Parrs at email@example.com for a free strategy session to activate the game-changer in you. Put “Women As Game Changers” in the email subject line and she’ll help you uncover and amplify the game changer within.
- social entrepreneurs & enterprises
- green businesses
- sustainable brands
- health & wellness
- socially-focused organizations and projects
This Summit is Produced By