The Pachamama Alliance believes that the great work ahead will require a critical mass of conscious, committed individuals working collectively to communicate a new story for these times, and to actually “change the game.”
As a game changer, you embody the following qualities:
- You understand that all life is connected. You see the human family, in all its diversity, as an integral component in the whole of the web of creation, and are committed to building a society that reflects and reveres the sacred and interconnected nature of all life.
- You stand for a sustainable, just and fulfilling future. You stand for and act from an informed vision that a sustainable, just and fulfilling future for all beings is urgent, possible and essential.
- You recognize that the universe is friendly. You recognize that the universe is friendly and that the evolutionary force that put the stars in motion is moving through us and is a dynamic, self organizing process whose grace and guidance we can trust.
- You realize that we are called to be evolutionary activists. You realize that the human role and responsibility now is as an evolutionary activist, intentionally engaging with the momentum of evolution to shape the future as it is being brought into being.
- You inquire deeply. You understand that the collective transformation of our society requires a completely new definition of what is possible in being human, and requires that we inquire deeply into questions such as: “Who am I, really?” and, “What is my relationship to the whole?”
- You recognize systems of power and privilege. You recognize that the social injustice and environmental exploitation in our world are not the “natural order of things,” but rather, are the outcome of intentionally-designed systems of power and privilege. These systems and structures resist change, and lead to further injustice, violence, and suffering.
- You put forth a new story. You are able to discern the cultural stories that perpetuate inequity and concentrate power and privilege, and you live from and share new stories that create the paradigm for a just and sustainable future.
- You are no longer “food” for the system. Your actions and interactions move in the direction of undoing — rather than being complicit with — systems and structures that perpetuate an unjust, unsustainable, unfulfilled world.
- You take action that strikes at the root. You seek to engage in effective personal and collective actions that strike at the root causes of the global crises, and you involve others in taking those actions.
- You are part of a global movement. You experience being an integral member of a vast and growing evolutionary movement toward reconciliation and wholeness.
Want to be a Game Changer or turn up the volume of your game? Check out Women As Game Changers Coaching.