Here are 15 ways the media would be different if it were run by 97% women and only 3% men:
- 60 Minutes would be 30 Minutes because, frankly, who has the time?
- The Real Housewives of LA, New York and Atlanta would actually be the real housewives of LA, New York and Atlanta.
- At the end of romantic comedies, the wise-cracking best friend would get the guy.
- Violence against women would be the subject of lead news stories, not just opening teasers for crime shows.
- The Fox News motto “fair and balanced” would describe more than its female anchors’ hairstyles.
- The New York Times would — oh, wait, the Executive Editor of the NYT is a woman now. Never mind.
For the rest of the 15, read more on Huffington Post. You’ll be glad you did!